In this episode we’re diving into the definition of a miracle with Emily Bennington. You may think you already know what this means according to A Course in Miracles but I encourage you to listen with an open mind for some rich and juicy insight because this is all key in overcoming anxiety. What I’ve been learning recently through Emily’s work with Robert Perry, the editor of the new Completed and Annotated Edition of A Course in Miracles, has been profound.
For a limited time, get “Fear Busting Miracle Mantras,”
a meditation, and a talk on angels and fearless flying,
simply for listening and leaving an iTunes review!
About Emily Bennington:
A bestselling author and teacher of contemplative practices for both secular and spiritual audiences, Emily Bennington inspires thousands around the world each day to live and lead with Grace. Emily has been featured in media outlets ranging from CNN to Marie Claire and she regularly hosts training programs on mindfulness, spiritual intelligence, and nonviolent communication.
- “Let every voice but God’s be still in me” (from Lesson 254 of A Course in Miracles). This IS possible and A Course in Miracles will lead us there.
- “Miracles are expressions of love that include shifts in perception.” As we allow love to express itself through us, we call out that love in others, and reinforce the fact that love is already in us. And more so, this teaches us that the Love of God isn’t just in us, but we’re in it. We’ve never left our Source and the seeming separation from our Source never happened. In this awareness anxiety cannot exist.
- If you ever get caught in the feeling of “don’t you disturb my inner peace!” and you feel like you need to hide out, remember, that you can go further into peace through seeing truth in others. I love how Emily said that God is in the eyes of your brother. Be willing to allow your challenging relationships to be your greatest teachers. Be willing to see Love with a capital “L” in their eyes.
- Emily’s Website
- Emily’s latest book, Miracles at Work
- Course Companions Website
- Course Companions Facebook Group
- Complete and Annotated Edition of A Course in Miracles
Love this episode? Leave your comments below or in our Facebook Group!