Anxiety has brought many people to A Course in Miracles, including Cindy Lora Renard. In this show, Cindy shares her experience with anxiety and offers practical insights and tools for working with anxiety and bringing your mind to a place of peace.
About Cindy Lora Renard:
Cindy Lora-Renard is an international speaker on A Course in Miracles, visionary musical talent and writer, as well as a spiritual life coach, with a Master’s Degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica. She has been traveling the world with her husband, Gary Renard, in addition to her solo events, helping to introduce the teachings of A Course in Miracles to many countries. Cindy participates in the workshops through speaking, singing and guiding meditations.
Never give up on the idea (no matter how uncertain or doubtful you may feel) that you can always trust and remember that God is just a thought away in your mind.
You can return to your mind in the fact of great challenges and choose again, remembering you can not be hurt in any way.
Cindy shared so many gems, I couldn’t cut down my number of takeaways. Here are my top five!
- You are always taken care of. Even if this doesn’t seem like an innate feeling for you, it’s true. That care comes from Spirit, and the more we tune IN the more we’ll feel it.
- Using “Magic” is ok. Magic refers to anything we believe that is capable of healing us outside of our own minds, like medication. Take medicine if you believe you need it, without guilt and WITH Spirit.
- Apply forgiveness. Cindy summed this up so simply:
- Remember you’re dreaming (identify the cause, that you’re thinking with ego’s attack thoughts)
- Let it go (Hand it over). Forgiving your self for your own projected images
- Know that it has already been replaced. Spirit handles the correction in our minds, not us!
- All you need to do is REMEMBER. Truth is ALREADY in you. You don’t have to seek for it, you just have to let it be and the memory will return.
- “God is breathing me.” Sit back and relax. You’re not in control of anything. 🙂
Love this episode? Leave your comments below or in our Facebook Group!