9 Months of Spiritual Book Giveaways
As I’ve been working through edits of my manuscript (which is now complete and has been officially sent off to my publisher!), I find myself getting teary every time I read the preface, which is a recount of my first panic attack. It’s hard for me to imagine what my life would currently be like without A Course in Miracles. I know for sure I’d be living a fear-filled life, never venturing outside of my comfort zone, which would have become smaller and smaller. The Course has literally been my saving grace. It has led me out of anxiety and into remembering the Love and Peace that is already within each of us.
A whopping dose of inspiration prompted me to give as I have received.
In honor of the publication of my forthcoming book, “From Anxiety to Love: A Radical New Approach to Letting Go of Fear and Finding Lasting Peace (New World Library, February 2018) I gave away the following books through November 2017. Please click on the links to learn more about each book (and select webinars):
- March’s book giveaway (webinar included): Miracles at Work by Emily Bennington.
- April’s book giveaway (webinar included): Live Your Happy: Get Out of Your Own Way and Find the Love Within by Maria Felipe.
- May’s giveaway: The Pocket Edition of A Course in Miracles by Course in Miracles Society.
- June’s giveaway (webinar included): A spiritual children’s book bundle including:
- July’s giveaway: A Peace Pilgrim bundle! Her book, 5 copies of her “Steps to Inner Peace” booklet, a bookmark, and a donation to PeacePilgrim.org. To watch my favorite Peace Pilgrim videos and read her book online, CLICK HERE.
- August’s giveaway: The Chihuahua Swami by John Mark Lucas
- September’s giveaway: The Geometry Code by Bruce Rawles and “Mindful ABC’s” and “Mindful 1,2,3” by Tamara Hackett
- October’s giveaway: A Course in Miracles Made Easy by Alan Cohen
- November’s giveaway (webinar included): Sweet Dreams of Awakening by Amy Torres