YOUR RESPONSIBILITY IN USING THE WEBSITE
The Website was developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website. Company makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in the Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, Company owns the intellectual property and rights to all content and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
Unless it is specifically and expressly made available for such purpose, the following uses are not permitted:
• Republication, redistribution, sale, rental, or sub-licensing of content from the Website;
• Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Website for commercial purposes;
• Modification of any content on the Website;
Content in the From Anxiety To Love Masterclass is intended for registered participants only. As such, please do not share Masterclass content on any other channels or with non-registered individuals. You are welcome to share the Masterclass Signup page from the Website on digital channels. The link is: https://fromanxietytolove.com/masterclass
We offer full refunds of the From Anxiety To Love Masterclass within 14 days of the class start date (the release of Module 1). To receive a refund you will need to submit all homework assignments so we know you gave it your best.
PROHIBITED USES OF THE WEBSITE
You must not use the Website in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impair the availability of access to the Website. You must not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Website, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, and/or other harmful code or malicious software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, but not limited to, scraping, data mining, data extraction, or data harvesting on or in relation to the Website without Company's express written permission.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications, including, but not limited to, spam comments.
You must not use the Website for any third-party marketing without Company's express written permission.
Unless otherwise noted, the design, content, and all components of the Website are copyrights owned by Company or third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and should not be reused or republished without express written permission.
Company's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Company's, in any manner likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Company or its owners.
From time to time, the Website will legally utilize trademarks owned by third parties. These trademarks are the respective property of their owners and Company makes no claim of ownership.
CONTENT CONTRIBUTED TO THE WEBSITE
In limited circumstances, you may contribute content to the Website, including, but not limited to, comments, posts, or submissions. Any content you contribute to the site, including, but not limited to text, images, audio material, comments, video material, and audio-visual material, must not be illegal or unlawful, may not infringe on any third-party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you, Company, or a third party.
Company reserves the right to edit or remove: (i) any material submitted to the Website; (ii) stored on Company's servers; or, (iii) hosted or published on the Website. Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
You grant Company a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute any content you contribute to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, text, images, audio material, comments, video material, and audio-visual material. This license extends to all known and future media. You also grant Company the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Although comments can not be left beneath videos, the Website offers the option for you to save your personal notes in the From Anxiety To Love Masterclass. These notes will be stored on the server. If you do not want your notes stored, do not use the note taking feature.
MASTERCLASS LIFETIME ACCESS
Purchasing the From Anxiety To Love Masterclass will get you access to the video lessons and worksheets for the lifetime that the course is in existence. This includes all future updates to video lessons.
From time to time, the Website may engage in affiliate marketing. This means that if you use an affiliate link to make a purchase, the Website will receive a commission on that purchase. All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links are disclosed in accordance with the FTC.
Corinne Zupko, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and link to Amazon.com.
If you send Company an email, register to use the Website, or provide your email to Company in any other way, you consent to receive communications from Company electronically. You agree that all legal notices provided via electronic means from Company satisfy any requirement for written notice.
Prior to engaging in any events or commercial transactions with any third parties discovered through or linked on the Website, you must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence. If there is a dispute for any events or commercial transactions with a third party discovered through or linked on the Website, you expressly hold Company harmless from any and all liability in any dispute.
The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Company makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Website or the information and materials provided therein.
Company makes no warranty the Website will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted; timely and free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. Company is not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. The Website is written in English and makes no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. In addition, we may ask you to create a user profile, which would allow you to create a username and password. We will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records. The From Anxiety To Love Masterclass offers an option to store your notes and to submit self-assessments in the modules. If you do not want this information stored on the website, do not enter this information.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Stripe and PayPal (payment processors) – this service is used to serve our ecommerce platform. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website. We receive only information used for order fulfillment.
- Active Campaign (email service provider) – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- Calendly – this service is used to schedule appointments and may collect your contact information.
- Zoom – this service is used for video conferencing and may collect your username and record your video and/or audio participation.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC's requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
FromAnxietyToLove.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at info [at] fromanxietytolove.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to info [at] fromanxietytolove.com.
Amend – You may contact us at info [at] fromanxietytolove.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to info [at] fromanxietytolove.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at info [at] fromanxietytolove.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Last updated: October 1, 2021