A Course in Miracles teaches that we are not our bodies. While this is true, it can be tempting to take this teaching and unintentionally misuse it. We might think that we need to detach ourselves from our bodies and from others, but this only leads to unhealthy denial. Instead, we awaken THROUGH the body when it is repurposed by Spirit.
In A Course in Miracles, there is a quote in the Urtext and CE editions that references the 20th century psychic and astrologer, Jeane Dixon. In the Course, it says, “Actually, Jeane Dixon was right in her emphasis on “Feet on the ground & fingertips in the Heaven”… Many people knew exactly what she meant, so her statement was the right miracle for them.”
In light of my recent mystical experiences, which were very much facilitated by having my “feet on the ground,” I share five points about what this Jeane Dixon quote means to me.
TUNE IN TO THE EPISODE:
THIS EPISODE IS ALSO A VIDEO PODCAST! WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE HERE:
LOVE THE PODCAST?
Please consider leaving a review on Apple Podcasts! I read every single review. Here is a thank you present for taking the time to do so. 💖
“Actually, Jeane Dixon was right in her emphasis on “Feet on the ground & fingertips in the Heaven,” though she was a bit too literal for your kind of understanding. Many people knew exactly what she meant, so her statement was the right miracle for them.”
You can find this quote in the ACIM Urtext on page 43 or in the CE edition page 36.
- The more I’ve come back into my BODY, the more opportunities I’ve had to heal the MIND.
- The ego hides trauma in the body.
- My theory: While it is not a mistake that we have ACIM, maybe we received it before we were fully ready due to the celestial speedup. So if there are areas of our lives that haven’t been healed by the Course, keep an open mind for the Holy Spirit to direct you to a healing modality that may be helpful for you, whether it is within the Course framework or not.
- To have your feet truly on the ground you have to be willing to process emotions.
- The stronger the tree roots, the wider the canopy. The more you get grounded, the more your intuitive channels can open up.
Please find the transcript for this episode here.
Let us know your takeaways from this episode! Please leave your comment below or in our Facebook Group.