Do you ever freak yourself out about the health of your body? I know those feelings well.
Fears surrounding the health of my body used to be my #1 anxiety trigger. Seriously, I mastered the pattern of being a hypochondriac! Having been through this fear pattern so many times, and finally having had enough of it, I applied the same effort to unlearning this pattern through the teachings of A Course in Miracles.
In this episode I share some helpful insights that you can use if you ever get freaked out about your health or if you are currently dealing with a health scare. These insights are from an article I wrote for Miracles Magazine called, “Course-Inspired Tools for Dealing with a Health Scare.”
Tune in here:
Love the podcast?
Please consider leaving a review on Apple Podcasts! I read every single review. Here is a thank you present for taking the time to do so. 💖
MY SIX INSIGHTS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Fear is presenting you with an opportunity
- Turning to the Holy Spirit is everything
- Give your body to Spirit
- Let Jesus (or the Holy Spirit if you’re more comfortable with her) be your model for how to think.
- Remember that the miscreations of the mind do not really exist.
- Be willing to stop worshipping the “god” of sickness. Fixate on the Truth instead.
LINK TO FULL TRANSCRIPT OF THIS EPISODE:
- Click here to read “Course-Inspired Tools for Dealing with a Health Scare” originally published in Miracles Magazine.
JOIN ME IN LOS ANGELES:
- This will be my 4th time speaking in the Community Miracles Center International ACIM Conference and I hope you can come! It is Memorial Day Weekend in May 2020. Learn more about the conference at https://fromanxietytolove.com/acimconference
Let us know your takeaways from this episode! Please leave your comment below or in our Facebook Group.